Since November 2018, Le Cordon Bleu Paris is offering a programme to enable its students to be as well prepared as possible for the reality of the professional world.
This programme of 15 to 18 months
, focuses on the apprenticeship of culinary techniques reinforced by practical experiences
in the professional world. Its different objectives are:
- Master culinary techniques during 3 levels of training: Basic, Intermediate and Superior,
- Increase professional commitment during practical experiences,
- Be capable of daily organization and management of a restaurant industry business,
- Use the culinary techniques learnt to produce and distribute food,
- Apply hygiene and safety practices whilst respecting the environment and the good practices,
- Gain an understanding of French culture.
This programme is aimed at those who have just completed secondary school studies
(baccalaureate or equivalent) and graduates, with or without work experience
, as well as those envisaging career change