All programmes of study at Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand Institute are delivered in English. If English is not your first language, we require evidence of your English language proficiency taken within the last two years.
If you are not certain of the evidence required, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The required test scores for different levels of programme are specified in the table below:
International English Language Proficiency Test
Students from China, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, HK, Colombia, and Brazil can also use the below as alternative to international testings:
Acceptable evidence of English language proficiency:
- Completed Bachelor, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Honours Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Masters or PHD from New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, the UK, the USA; OR
- All primary education + 3 years of secondary education in English; OR
- 5 years of secondary education in English; OR
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance; OR
- Cambridge Certficate in teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA); OR
- An NZQA-approved English language proficieny test outcome equivalent to, or better than, those listed in the above table.
Our English language partners listed below administer NZQA-approved English proficiency tests and offer English language pathway programmes for entry into Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand.
Please visit their websites for further information.
Recommended English Language Providers in the Wellington Region:
For a list of all providers (including options outside of Wellington & Auckland) with NZQA-approved English proficiency assessments please click the link below: