An invitation to our Careers Residential
Le Cordon Bleu Australia is opening its doors to senior high school students with a series of Careers Residentials inviting the next generation of culinary arts and hospitality management professionals to explore what a future career in global hospitality might be like.
What is a Careers Residential?
The Careers Residential is designed to inspire passion in young people interested in future careers in culinary arts, gastronomy or hospitality management. By providing unique industry-based experiences for high school students, the residential empowers students (and parents) to make informed decisions about their future.
- Discover experiences and expertise only Le Cordon Bleu can offer
- Create cuisine and pâtisserie delights in commercial kitchens
- Visit prestige hotels in guided tours and meet industry experts
- Participate in an Industry Workshop, and dine in a restaurant with peers
- Chat with our Industry Engagement team about how they guide students toward a potentially perfect career
- Learn more about subjects like: Introduction to Classic Cooking Techniques, French Cuisine, Marketing, Restaurant Concepts or Globalisation in Hospitality
- Meet our world-class lecturers and chefs, successful alumni and current students
Careers Residentials are held in four Le Cordon Bleu Australia institutes - Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne & Sydney - and with places limited to 16 seats, potential participants are encouraged to register their interest early.
Feedback from last year's residential
“Just a little something to express our gratitude for all the time and effort you put into the 3 Day Residential course. It was an amazing experience for Paris and as parents we are very grateful for the wonderful opportunity you gave her. Words really don’t express how deeply we appreciate everything you did. It was far beyond anything any of us expected.” - Zena & Glenn (parents)
"I wanted to say thank you for organising the Le Cordon Bleu careers residential, it was probably the best three days of my life (so far). I’ve learnt a lot about the industry, made lots of new friends, and it has really strengthened my passion towards everything the culinary world has to offer." - Zachary Chin (residential student)
To learn more about the amazing experiences offered in last year’s Adelaide Residential, visit here.
Watch the video highlights of last year’s Adelaide Residential here!
To register for 2019 Careers Residential
Brisbane Institute - call +61 7 3244 5965
Sydney Institute - call +61 2 8878 3100
CRICOS 02380M / RTO 4959