We're opening our doors to high school students in Years 11 & 12, to experience a ‘day in the life’ at one of the world’s leading culinary and hospitality institutions to provide a taste of what a future career in global hospitality will be like.
Meet lecturers and Le Cordon Bleu professionals, hear from industry experts, discover what Le Cordon Bleu hospitality management degree programmes involve and experience hands-on culinary arts with our chefs.
Inquire now about this residential designed to take your passion for hospitality, gastronomy and management to the next level ...and join us at Le Cordon Bleu in July or October!
What future career inspires you?
Would you love to be an award- winning chef, a luxury hotel manager, or own a popular café or restaurant?
Discover which Le Cordon Bleu study programme will best prepare you for your dream career, hear about subjects like Marketing, International Hospitality Experience and Leadership. Learn how our Work Integrated Learning (WIL) industry placements create work-ready graduates with real workplace experiences in leading establishments.
Le Cordon Bleu offers internationally recognised qualifications, from certificate to master’s level. Our global connections and lifelong alumni membership open doors in Australia and abroad. Whenever you travel or work around the world, you can meet someone from the Le Cordon Bleu family.
There are only 16 places available in this amazing 3-day residential, taking place on the 15-17 July (SOLD OUT) or 8-10 October. Registrations are now open.
What will you experience on your three day adventure?
- You'll discover experiences and expertise only Le Cordon Bleu can give you
- Create cuisine and pâtisserie delights in our commercial kitchens
- Learn about the art of Food and Beverage service to ignite your hospitality passion
- Exclusive private tours of Sydney's leading hospitality venues.
- Intimate workshops with industry professionals
- Chat with our Industry Engagement team about how they will guide you to your perfect career
- Learn more about the subjects you’ll study like Marketing, International Hospitality Experience, and Leadership Management
- Meet our world-class lecturers and chefs, successful alumni and current students
- Registration: Online using the form below or download the brochure below and return to Gina Chen