We're opening our doors to high school students in Years 11 & 12, to see inside one of the world’s leading culinary and hospitality institutions to provide you with the best possible global industry insight.
Meet lecturers and Le Cordon Bleu professionals, hear from industry experts, discover what Le Cordon Bleu programmes involve and experience hands-on culinary arts with our chefs.
Enquire now about this residential designed to take your passion for hospitality, gastronomy and management to the next level ...and join us at Le Cordon Bleu in June!
What future career inspires you?
Would you love to be an award-winning chef, a luxury hotel manager, or own a popular café or restaurant?
Discover which Le Cordon Bleu study programme will best prepare you for your dream career, hear about subjects like Commercial Cookery, Patisserie, Business Management and Leadership. Learn how our Work Integrated Learning (WIL) industry placements create work-ready graduates with real workplace experiences in leading establishments all over the world.
Le Cordon Bleu offers internationally recognised qualifications, from certificate to master’s level. Our global connections and lifelong alumni membership can help leverage your career opportunities all over the world.
There are only 12 places available in this amazing 3-day residential, taking place on the 29 June-1 July. Registrations are now open.
What will you experience on your three day adventure?
- You'll discover experiences and expertise only Le Cordon Bleu can give you
- Create cuisine and pâtisserie delights in our commercial kitchens
- Learn about the art of Food and Beverage service to ignite your hospitality passion
- Visit some of Melbourne’s prestige hotels and restaurants in guided tours and meet industry experts
- Participate in an Industry Workshop
- Chat with our Industry Engagement team about how they will guide you to your perfect career
- Meet our world-class lecturers and chefs, successful alumni and current students