For three days in July Le Cordon Bleu are offering sixteen lucky students the chance to enrol in our next careers residential!
Three Day Career Residential - Adelaide
We're opening our doors to students wishing to experience a ‘day in the life’ of the world’s most famous culinary arts educator and aim to provide more than just a taste of what a future career in global hospitality will be like.
Meet lecturers and Le Cordon Bleu professionals, hear from industry experts, discover what Le Cordon Bleu hospitality management degree programmes involve and also experience hands on culinary arts with our chefs.
Inquire now about this residential designed to take your passion for hospitality, gastronomy and management to the next level ...and join us at Le Cordon Bleu in July!.
What future career inspires you?
Would you love to be an award- winning chef, a luxury hotel manager, or own a popular café or restaurant?
Discover which Le Cordon Bleu study programme will best prepare you for your dream career, hear about subjects like Marketing, International Hospitality Experience and Leadership. Learn how our Work Integrated Learning (WIL) industry placements create work-ready graduates with real workplace experiences in leading establishments.
Le Cordon Bleu offers internationally recognised qualifications, from certificate to master’s level. Our global connections and lifelong alumni membership open doors in Australia and abroad. Whenever you travel or work around the world, you can bump into someone from the Le Cordon Bleu family.
There are only 16 places available for this amazing 3-day residential on 18 - 20th July 2018, registrations now open.
What will you experience on your three day adventure?
- You'll discover experiences and expertise only Le Cordon Bleu can give you
- Create cuisine and pâtisserie delights in our commercial kitchens
- Learn about the art of Food and Beverage service to ignite your hospitality passion
- Visit Adelaide’s prestige hotels in guided tours and meet industry experts
- Participate in an Industry Workshop, and experience dining in an Adelaide restaurant
- Chat with our Industry Engagement team about how they will guide you to your perfect career
- Learn more about the subjects you’ll study like Marketing, International Hospitality Experience, and Leadership Management
- Meet our world-class lecturers and chefs, successful alumni and current students
The cost for this 3 day experience is only $300 which will be deducted from your tuition fees when you enrol in any Le Cordon Bleu programme.
- Who is this workshop for: High school students in Years 11 and 12 interested in culinary arts, hospitality or business management.
- Cost: $300.00
- Date: Wednesday 18th July to Friday 20th July 2018
- Time: 8.30am Wednesday 18th July - All Day Residential
- Location: Le Cordon Bleu Adelaide. TAFE SA Regency Park campus, 137 Days Road, Regency Park SA 5010
- Map: Google Map
- Questions: Sarah Stephens firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Registration: Online using the form below or download the PDF application form and return to Sarah Stephens
PDF Brochure Download
Enter The World Of
Le Cordon Bleu
Includes application form.