With the huge success of previous three seasons of “Le Cordon Bleu Feeding the Dream Scheme – Culinary Competition for Scholarship” held in the Great China area and Taiwan, Le Cordon Bleu will hold a new round of Competition to echo the brand new establishment of Le Cordon Bleu international campuses in Shanghai and Kaohsiung.
The Competition will be held mainly in the area of the Great China with participants from Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau. The whole event which lasts for several months will be conducted through uploading of videos and on-site competitions, spontaneously shared with the world audiences through internet. A number of unique prizes are provided to people who participate to vote to support the next Chinese Culinary Star in their mind, to inspire the national passion for gourmet and culinary art.
(1)Organizer: Le Cordon Bleu International B.V
1. Please focus on our official news about the competition rules to be published.
2. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain permission from your parents to apply for the scholarship.
3. Students do not have the rights to use the trademark of “LE CORDON BLEU” in any case, any time, any place including community, social platform". All applicants must comply with the rules and regulations issued by Le Cordon Bleu. Le Cordon Bleu reserves the rights of the final interpretation and revision of the activity.
4. Admission will be in awarded only under the terms and conditions of Le Cordon Bleu. Enrollment will be considered under the students' motivation and expectation with Le Cordon Bleu.
5. If you are Le Cordon Bleu’s college employee or relevant personnel, any of its parent company, affiliated company or joint venture company employees as well as international students and alumni, you will not be eligible for the scholarship. Previous scholarship players will not be allowed to participate in new competition.
6. You must have the right to live and work in the mainland, Hong Kong, Macao China, and provide the proof of this right to meet the requirements, Any changes with your identity, please immediately notify Le Cordon Bleu.