“Professional Demonstrations” provide a unique opportunity for culinary enthusiasts to audit a true Le Cordon Bleu demonstration class with our full-time students.
Demonstration classes are one of the most important steps in the learning process, it allows students to observe the Chef’s techniques and make detailed notes. They are held in specially equipped classrooms to maximize learning and include a tasting, which enables you to develop your palate, a vital part of culinary training.
- Short course booklet
- Notebook & pencil
- Bottle of water
- Embroidered apron
Dedicated seating will be provided at the back of the classroom for all our guests.
Attend as a student and advance your culinary skills!
- JANUARY 20 | 8:15am - 11:15am | Sweet Pastry - Almond cream tart; lemon tart with meringue; pastry cream tart with fresh fruit
- FEBRUARY 01 | 8:15am - 11:15am | Choux Pastry - Chocolate and Coffee Eclairs; pastry and chantilly cream
- FEBRUARY 16 | 8:15am - 11:15am | Cake - Strawberry and chantilly cream cake; black forest cake
- FEBRUARY 22 | 8:15am - 11:15am | St. Honoré Cake
- March 07 | 12:00pm - 3:00pm | Chocolate Bonbons - White chocolate/kirsch; dark chocolate/rum; muscadine truffles
Questions? We're happy to help! Email us at Ottawa@cordonbleu.edu