Come and join our special “OPEN HOUSE” for bread lovers and propective students who are interested in Le Cordon Bleu Dusit's the Art of Bakery Programme.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to visit our brand-new school, experience the unique Le Cordon Bleu teaching techniques, bakery demonstration by our expert Bakery Chef Instructor and to meet our admissions staff. You will also have a chance to tour one of the most beautiful well-equipped and the state-of-the-art culinary schools in Asia.
Date: Saturday, 1st June 2019
Time: 13.00 - 15.00 hrs.
Location: Zen Tower, 17th Floor @CentralWorld
Limited seats are available, so a reservation is required!
To reserve your seat, please complete the online Registration Form.
12.30 hrs. – 13.00 hrs. Registration
13.00 hrs. – 13.20 hrs. Greetings and Course Presentation by Marketing Staff
13:20 hrs. – 14.20 hrs. 1-hour The Art of Bakery Demonstration by Chef Damien
14.20 hrs. – 14.40 hrs. Degustation, Q & A and Questionnaires
14.40 hrs. – 14.50 hrs. School Tour by Education Consultant
14.50 hrs. – 15.00 hrs. Counseling Session by Education Consultant
Why the Art of Bakery at Le Cordon Bleu Dusit?
- Learn all techniques of bread making and Le Cordon Bleu signature recipes. At Le Cordon Bleu Dusit, we use only the world-class ingredients for the high quality.
- Discover and practice French, Italian, German, American and popular European breads - Puffs, Croissants, Danishes, Pretzels, Scones and many more including popular Thai breads, such as sweet breads and stuffed breads.
- Taught by professional Chefs with over 10 years of experience who are ready to give you a suggestion and work closely with you throughout the course.
- Develop your baking skill with the 10 weeks or 240 hours of intensive curriculum and over 70 bakery items in total.
- Learn from basic to advanced techniques in a small group of maximum 16 students.
- Receive a Diplôme de Boulangerie certified by Le Cordon Bleu Dusit and the Ministry of Education.