Complete A Globally Recognised Certificate
in 3 Months
What is so special about Le Cordon Bleu’s highly acclaimed 3 months basic course? You will be able to learn all Basic culinary techniques from Le Cordon Bleu Master Chefs who have worked in the world’s finest kitchens and Michelin star restaurants in our fully equip facilities.
This comprehensive course sets the foundation of all culinary skills for cooking, pastries & bread making to help fulfil your dream, passion and to kick start your Culinary journey and be included as one of our Alumni of the most prestigious & recognised Culinary school in the world. This will be your passport to a world of career opportunities as a well as to start your own food business!
- Courses Available for training in Cuisine, Pastry & Boulangerie Discipline. *Our boulangerie course is 4.5 months
- Will make available industry placement opportunities for you to gain industry experience in professional kitchens
- Reskill to enter the culinary profession
- Industrial Research Activities and Study Tour* in Paris (once borders are open an its safe to travel)
- Receive globally recognised BASIC Certificate from our classic cycle program of Le Cordon Bleu
- Highfield Food Safety Qualification (An international recognised Hygiene Certificate)
For more info:
*additional fees will be required for study tour & visit.
To sign up, please whatsapp us at +6019305 2586 or email to email@example.com