Le Cordon Bleu Taiwan-NKUHT is located inside the campus of National Kaohsiung University of Hospitality of Tourism and close to the KRTC(metro) Xiaogang Station, Kaohsiung International Airport, and Freeway. You can easily access to the campus by public transportation or by car.
How to Get Here
- High Speed Rail: Arrive at Zhoying station and take KRTC Red line to Shiaogang Station and go to Exit 4 to take Bus route R1 to NKUHT
- Train: Arrive to Kaohsiung Train Station then take KRTC Red Line to Shiaogang station and transit with Bus route R1 to NKUHT (National Kaohsiung University of Hospitality and Tourism)
- KRTC (Metro): KRTC Red line to Shiaogang Station and go to Exit 4 to take Bus route R1 to NKUHT
- Bus: Take route R1 to NKUHT
- Bikes: Visitors may take C-Bike to NKUHT and the stop is near to the front door of NKUHT.
- Taxi: the fare of taxi from KRTC Shiaogang stn to NKUHT is about NTD$100
We welcome you to Book A Tour to know more about our programmes and the campus. Please ensure a valid ID is presented at the NKUHT entrance in exchange for a visitor badge.