Meet our Representatives
at the FPP EduExpos
in March 2019 in Brazil
Achieve your Culinary Ambitions with a Le Cordon Bleu Australia Culinary Excellence Scholarship.
Rio de Janeiro
- Date: Tuesday 12th March, 2019 - From 16:00 to 21:00
- Venue: Hotel Rio Othon Palace
- Date: Thursday 14th March, 2019 - From 16:00 to 21:00
- Venue: Centro de Eventos e Convenções Brasil 21
- Date: Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th March, 2019 - From 14:00 to 19:00
- Venue: Centro de Convenções Frei Caneca
- Date: Saturday 23rd March, 2019 - From 14:00 to 19:00
- Venue: Barra Shopping Sul
Prior registration compulsory. Please register by clicking here https://eduexpos.edufindme.com/brazil
Students can also contact our Brazil Hub directly to find out more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships are available
2019 Le Cordon Bleu Australia Culinary Excellence Scholarship (South America). Achieve your culinary ambitions with a Le Cordon Bleu Australia culinary excellence scholarship.
As part of our annual scholarship programme Le Cordon Bleu Australia invites new international students from South America* to apply for our generous scholarships to study in Australia with Le Cordon Bleu.
The following Schoplarships are available:
For more details and scholarship eligibility please download the application form.
- $10,000 Tuition Scholarship towards the Certificat de Chef de Partie Cuisine - SIT40516 Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery (CRICOS Course Code 097326J)
- $10,000 Tuition Scholarship towards the Certificat de Chef de Partie Pâtisserie - SIT40716 Certificate IV in Patisserie (CRICOS Course Code 097328G)
- $15,000 Tuition Scholarship towards the Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire - Cuisine/Pâtisserie - SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management (CRICOS Course Code 091098J)
Download the APPLICATION FORM
*Details and Eligibility: The tuition scholarships are available for international students from South American nations (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Trinidad and Tobago and Panama) to study at one of the Le Cordon Bleu campuses in Australia (Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney) commencing in 2019. Available to new students only. A limited number of scholarships are available.