- The graduation ceremony for the University Diploma in Taste, Gastronomy and the Arts of the Table
(DUGGAT) for those who successfully completed the Hautes Etudes du Goût
) – Advanced Studies in Taste
2017 session took place on 15 October 2018.
This event was held at the Villa Douce, head office of the Chancellorship of Reims Champagne-Ardenne University
, in the presence of:
- Mr. Guillaume Gellé, Chancellor of Reims Champagne-Ardenne University
- Mr. Rémi Krug, Chairman of Hautes Etudes du Goût
- Mrs Sylvy Morineau, Academic Director, Le Cordon Bleu Paris institute
- Mrs Catherine Coutant, Reims City Counsillor, in charge of intangible heritage
- Mrs Colette Padet, pedagogical director for DUGGAT
This year, Rahayu Hoed
, lawyer (Indonesia), was named class valedictorian for her thesis entitled: « Food symbols behind the Javanese life cycle ceremonies
The Hautes Etudes du Goût (HEG) programme, run by Le Cordon Bleu Paris institute, in partnership with Reims Champagne-Ardenne University
delivers, since 2004, a multidisciplinary training programme covering the multiple aspects which make up the world of taste, gastronomy and the art of fine dining, whether cultural, scientific, sociological, historical, or economic
This training programme is for professionals from the world over
, who work in gastronomy, food related professions or the restaurant industry
. Thus far, more than 45 countries
are represented when all HEG students'
nationalities are taken into account.