How To Apply
We have a dedicated team in London ready to assist you with your application. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
The minimum academic requirement for Le Cordon Bleu London Grand Diplôme, Diplôme de Cuisine Diplôme de Pâtisserie and Diploma in Wine, Gastronomy and Management students is a high school diploma or equivalent, and no prior culinary experience is required.
Diploma in Culinary Management students must have first completed a Le Cordon Bleu diploma or Grand Diplôme or equivalent culinary qualification.
Enrolment & Application Deadlines
Students who need to apply for a visa will require sufficient time to obtain one. It can take more than six weeks after your visa application in some countries, therefore it is advised to complete enrolment as early as possible.
Make your Application
- Visit Programs & Apply. Choose your programme of interest and follow the steps.
- Download your application form from the options below:
Culinary Arts (for Cuisine and/or Pâtisserie) or Diploma in Culinary Management or Diploma in Wine, Gastronomy and Management
- Print it, complete it by hand and scan it.
- Gather all supporting documents listed below:
- CV/ Resume
- Letter of Motivation (500 words)
- Passport copy (colour)
- Passport photo (colour)
- Proof of English proficiency (for non-native English speakers: IELTS 5.5 or above in all components).
- Enclose a non-refundable application fee: £1,500 for Grand Diplôme, Cuisine or Pâtisserie Diploma, £500 for Diploma in Culinary Management, or £500 per Certificate (to be deducted from tuition fees)
- For Diploma in Culinary Management applications only, please include evidence of attending and attaining prior Le Cordon Bleu Certificates or Diplomas (photocopies only Le Cordon Bleu will retain these)
- Scan all supporting documents
- Send all scanned documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The London admissions team will be in touch to confirm receipt of your application. Only complete applications will be assessed. We will normally have a result for you within 10 working days. More about our step by step application process
More about Visa & Living in London
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens next: the admissions process explained
- The Application form and documentation is received by Le Cordon Bleu
- You will be sent a confirmation of acceptance of application
- The non-refundable deposit will be collected
- We will send you an Admission Proposal Package
- Admission proposal letter stating:
- Applicant full name and address
- The course name
- Course start date and end date
- Mandatory orientation time and date
- Full course fee
- Received amount (non refundable application fee)
- The balance of the course fee (full course fee minus non refundable application fee)
- Balance payment due
- Payment method options
- The Admission Proposal Package also includes the following documents:
- Terms and conditions
- Academic and Administrative Policy and Procedures
- Information about shoes and equipment
- You will sign and return the signature page of the Academic and Administrative Policy and Procedures, and settle the balance of the course fees
- Once the payment has been cleared (some international transfers take some days), we will send you a confirmation of enrolment letter.
- If a visa is required, please note the following:
- Student Visitor Visa – you can start your application with the PDF confirmation of enrolment letter.
- Tier 4 visa – before we assign a CAS for you, we will email you for confirmation of the visa documentation.
- Orientation is mandatory for all new students. We look forward to welcoming you!