We have a dedicated team in London ready to assist you with your application. If you have any questions, please contact us at london[at]cordonbleu.edu (replace [at] with @).
The minimum academic requirement for Le Cordon Bleu London Grand Diplôme, Diplôme de Cuisine and Diplôme de Pâtisserie students is a high school diploma or equivalent, and no prior culinary experience is required.
Culinary Business Management students must have first completed a Le Cordon Bleu culinary diploma or equivalent from an accredited UK or overseas institutions.
Enrollment & Application Deadlines
Students who need to apply for a visa will require sufficient time to obtain one. It can take more than six weeks after your visa application in some countries, therefore it is advised to complete enrolment as early as possible.
Make your Application
- Visit Programs & Apply. Choose your programme of interest and follow the steps.
- Download your application form from the options below:
Culinary Arts (for Cuisine and/or Patisserie) or Culinary Business Management.
- Print it, complete it by hand and scan it.
- Gather all supporting documents listed below:
- CV/ Resume.
- Letter of Motivation (500 words).
- Passport copy (colour).
- Passport photo (colour).
- Proof of English proficiency (for non-native English speakers - for example IELTS 5.5 ).
- Enclose a non-refundable application fee: £1,500 for Grand Diploma, Cuisine Diploma or Patisserie Diploma, £1,000 for Culinary Business Management Diploma, or £500 per Certificate (to be deducted from tuition fees).
- For Culinary Business Management applications only, please include academic transcripts as evidence of prior culinary training.
- Scan all supporting documents.
- Send all scanned documents by email to london[at]cordonbleu.edu (replace [at] with @).
The London admissions team will be in touch to confirm receipt of your application. Only complete applications will be assessed. We will normally have a result for you within 10 working days.
More about Visa & Living in London
Frequently Asked Questions