Sabrina Best: Foie gras and chestnuts stuffed chicken
Foie gras and chestnuts stuffed chicken with Christmas garnish
We will make roasted chicken, a typical main dish on a Chrismas table. You will learn the technique for stuffing the chicken with foie gras and chestnuts and how to tie up the bird using kitchen string (bridage). We will also prepare a Périgueux sauce with truffles and make a presentation worthy of a Christmas dinner.
The recipe serves 4 people.
Sunday, December 22nd 13:00-16:00 (Japanese/English)
- There will be no refunds provided in the event of absence and/or late arrival. Please note that class date cannot be changed. For further details, please refer to class terms & conditions.
- Please be reminded that this class may be cancelled if the number of the participants does not reach the required number.
【Guidelines on the day of your class】
1. Please register at the reception 10 minutes before class. We do not accept registration after class begins.
2. The appropriate clothes (long selves and long pants) and shoes (fully covered sports shoes or chef shoes) are mandatory in the practical lesson.
The following items are also not permitted in the practical kitchen: Tops with loose shoulders, skirts, short pants, tights, leggings, boots, high heels, dress shoes, ballet flat shoes, sandals.
3. Things to bring: Materials for note taking, camera (no video and voice recording), containers (size 25×20×H10cm: 1, 500ml: 1) and a bag for carrying your finished product.
4. We will lend an apron and a kitchen towel.
Depending on the weather on the class day, we may advise you to bring a large ice pack.
Ice packs (at room temperature) are available for sale at the reception. Please purchase it before class, and make sure to hand your ice pack to the assistant before the practical class begins.
This course is now fully booked. Please click on the button below to be added to the waiting list.