With the huge success of previous three seasons of “Le Cordon Bleu Feeding the Dream Scheme – Culinary Competition for Scholarship” held in the Great China area and Taiwan, Le Cordon Bleu will hold a new round of Culinary Competition to echo the brand new establishment of Le Cordon Bleu international campuses in Shanghai, Kaohsiung and Taichung.
This year, the Culinary Competition will be held mainly in the area of the Great China with participants from Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau. The whole event which lasts for several months will be conducted through uploading of videos and on-site competitions, spontaneously shared with the world audiences through internet. A number of unique prizes are provided to people who participate to vote to support the next Chinese Culinary Star in their mind, to inspire the national passion for gourmet and culinary art.
(1)Organizer: Le Cordon Bleu International B.V
(2)Co-organizer: Shanghai Business & Tourism School, Kaohsiung University Of Hospitality And Tourism
(3)Sponsor: New Western Cuisine
1. Participants should fill in the registration form from the website, then upload video (3 minutes or less) to Youku.com（only upload to Youku.com）and provide the link of the video in the application form. (All applicants can only upload one short film.)
2. The length of short film limited in 3 mins.
3. Video content: Participants can make a free style video which shows the personal enthusiasm of cooking. Briefly answer the following three questions. The organizer will review the answers:
* Why do you think Le Cordon Bleu’s scholarship is important to you?
* What’s the change for you through learning the cooking techniques in Le Cordon Bleu?
* To make a creative cuisine with local ingredients and express the ideas of unique conception:
a. Once confirmed the ingredients, You can’t change the materials, please note the seasonal ingredients.
b. Pay attention to the making time of 3 hours in the competition.
4. All short films uploaded must be created / completed / demonstrated personally.
5. All participants must be under the age of 45 years (including 45 years of age/Less than 2 years working experience in the kitchen/no gender limitation)
6. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain permission from your parents to apply for the scholarship.
7. Students do not have the rights to use the trademark of “LE CORDON BLEU” in any case, any time, any place including community, social platform". All applicants must comply with the rules and regulations issued by Le Cordon Bleu. Le Cordon Bleu reserves the rights of the final interpretation and revision of the activity.
8. Admission will be in awarded only under the terms and conditions of Le Cordon Bleu. Enrollment will be considered under the students' motivation and expectation with Le Cordon Bleu.
9. If you are Le Cordon Bleu’s college employee or relevant personnel, any of its parent company, affiliated company or joint venture company employees as well as international students and alumni, you will not be eligible for the scholarship. Previous scholarship players will not be allowed to participate in new competition.
10. You must have the right to live and work in the mainland, Hong Kong, Macao China, and provide the proof of this right.in the blue international college requirements, Any changes with your identity, please immediately notify Le Cordon Bleu.
1. Scan QR code below and add Wechat subscription "lecordonbleu1895"
2. Open the activity page from Wechat. Click on the “Introduction” >“Home” to get the information.
3. Please read the rules carefully and get the information of public votes.
4. Please push praise on your favorite participant and fill in the personal information, we will draw lotteries and provide gifts.
More Scholarship Videos