Campuses in EuropeCampuses in The AmericasCampuses in AsiaLe Cordon Bleu International
Contact your local representative
- Online Learning
- Our Story
- News & Events
- Find Course
Say goodbye to boring salads and add some 'crunch' to your lunch with this easy, immune-boosting meal!
Chef Sam Gowing, Nutritionist and ‘Food as Medicine’ pioneer, has shared her recipe for Cauliflower Couscous with Macadamia Nuts & Currants from the 10-week Le Cordon Bleu Online Learning course, Plant-Based Diets: Nutrition & Wellness.
Flavour-packed with complimenting textures, this salad recipe uses fresh, raw, plant-based ingredients to cool you down on sunny days. It’s light on the stomach but loaded with nutrients!
Boost your immune system with the following benefits:
1. Place cauliflower in a food processor and blitz until it resembles breadcrumbs, about 5 – 10 seconds. Be careful not to puree it!
2. Transfer to a mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients.
3. Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Add dressing to cauliflower couscous and toss through gently.
5. Transfer to a large serving platter or bowl.
6. Garnish with edible flowers and season with salt and pepper to serve.
Copyright © 2023 Le Cordon Bleu International B.V. All Rights Reserved.