1. Wash and peel the tomatoes, cut them into small dices; bring to boil and cook the tomatoes for 45 minutes.
2. Strain through a sieve. Add the gelatin leaves and lemon zest season with salt, pepper and tabasco. Use a stand mixer and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the Tomato Guimauve in a flexi-mould and set aside to cool in a chiller.
1. Blanch the zucchini skin in boiling water, drain and refresh in iced water.
2. Boil the cream and zucchini skin in a pot. Add the gelatin leaves. Pour the Zucchini cremeux into the prepared mould. Refrigerate until it is set and cool. Roll the Zucchini cremeux around the cooked Pla Nil and decorate with the caviar.
Sweet corn Bavaroise:
1. Boil the yellow sweet corn in a pot while boiling the cream in another pot.
2. Strain the cooked sweet corn through a sieve. Combine the cooked sweet corn and cream; blend until the mixture is smooth.
3. Strain and transfer the mixture into a piping bag, and pipe on the plate for decoration.
1. Fillet the Pla Nil and peel off the skin and bones; sprinkle with salt, pepper and olive oil.
2. Roll the Pla Nil with 2 layers of plastic film. Boil the Pla Nil in boiling water at 70 c for 12 minutes. Keep them for decoration before serving.