Safe & healthy environment
by strictly adhering to the SOPs
Le Cordon Bleu Worldwide takes student and staff safety, health and well-being seriously. Especially so for the Institute in Malaysia when in the past months the Covid-19 Cases were rather high. We are aware and actively monitoring developments regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), and keeping abreast with all advisory notices and recommendations from Malaysian health and education authorities issued from time-to-time.
Now that the Government had allowed the school to reopen for practical classes, we have been ensuring a sanitised and clean environment for our students to return. We had briefing sessions with all returning & new students to ensure SOP’s laid down are strictly adhered to when they return.
- Wash or sanitise your hands frequently using soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has cold or flu-like symptoms by maintaining at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. Cover mouth and nose with bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of used tissues immediately
- Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces like phones, doorknobs, light switches and countertops
- Seek medical care early if you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- Use of a medical mask is a must whenever you are on school premises.
It is important to wash your hands often, especially before classes, before eating or preparing food; blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing; after touching any skin lesions (“sores”) and wounds or clothing contaminated by drainage from lesions or wounds; and after using the toilet, shower and changing rooms (locker rooms). The best way to wash hands properly (for at least 20 seconds)
- Disinfection of premises- Regular disinfection will be carried out as and when deemed necessary by the school.
- Daily sanitazation- All frequently touched surfaces (doorknobs, light switches, classroom tables, countertops) within the school premises is regularly cleaned and sanitized by our stewards. This process takes place before, mid-day and after classes on a daily basis.
- Dehumidifiers- All kitchens will be equipped with one (1) unit of dehumidifier each, which aims to constantly sanitise the air during operations.
- Hand sanitizers- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are readily available for use in all kitchens within the school premises.
In order to continue our education activities, all students are required to comply with special operating procedures when on campus.Upon Arrival
- Everyone must complete the health declaration on entry to campus, undergo temperature checks and use the e-trace app to register attendance in specific facilities.
- All students are expected to wear face masks at all times and to maintain social distancing of 1 metre at all times when on campus
- All students, staff and guests will be required to go through a temperature check upon arrival at their respective reporting areas
- Changing into uniform upon arrival at the school
We also practise the policy of “Taking Care of Each Other” to remind and encourage one another to play their role to keep the school safe and healthy.
Now that the Vaccination process had started in Malaysia, we look forward to the day where contacting Covid-19 will be a thing of the past and that we will put our focus on learning Culinary techniques and be ready to take the world by storm once things normalise. “ Kita Jaga Kita”
Contact us today for more information at:
☎ +6019 305 2586 📧 email@example.com 🌐 www.cordonbleu.edu/malaysia