Embrace the Green Revolution: Introducing our New Diploma in Plant-Based Cuisine or Pastry
LE CORDON BLEU MALAYSIA
In keeping with today’s trend of healthy living through our food we are glad to announce that we have developed two 3 months programmes focusing on plant base cuisine and pastry. Launching in January 2024 our Diploma in Plant-Based Culinary Arts Cuisine and Diploma in Plant-Based Pastry.
This will be a programme which will help you to use traditional culinary techniques with Plant base ingredients. The focus is on crafting excellent dishes solely from plants, providing a creative repertoire of product knowledge, skills and recipes. style of cooking and eating that focuses on using ingredients derived from plants, including fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds, while avoiding or minimizing the use of animal products such as meat, poultry, fish, dairy, and eggs.
These are just a few examples of the wide range of plant-based natural ingredients available. Incorporating a variety of these ingredients allows for diverse and flavourful plant-based dishes. It emphasizes the consumption of whole, minimally processed foods that are rich in nutrients which also includes a wide variety of herbs, spices, and flavourings to create delicious and satisfying meals.
The programme has been designed to provide specialised culinary education for the growing demand for vegan, vegetarian and plant-based restaurants and products. It's important to enrol in a reputable institution or program that aligns with your specific interests and goals in plant-based cuisine and pastry. The course is designed for both home cooks and culinary professionals.
Who is this program for?
- Qualified Chefs of all levels seeking to increase their skills and knowledge in Plant – Based, vegetarian and vegan cuisine New product development
- Chefs seeking to expand their knowledge in developing New Food Products for the growing vegetarian and vegan markets
- Potential entrepreneurs, interested in opening a food business in the future, particularly one related to plant-based cuisine
- People seeking to change career into the health food industry.
- Any person passionate about plant-based culinary arts
- Food writers, food media, food stylists and bloggers
For more information about the Diploma in Plant-Based Culinary Arts, kindly whatsapp us at 019-305 2586 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org