This year, Le Cordon Bleu London are helping to celebrate the link between food and film at the 27th Alliance Française, Cork French Film festival.
Just like the annual film festival we also share a passion and dedication to foster the French Culture, which we have been successfully doing since our expansion from a small Parisian cookery school over 120 years ago.
As our worldwide contribution to the conservation of the art of French living continues, we are delighted to be sponsoring the festival which runs from the 6th March to the 13th March. Amongst a range of wonderful of film and food workshops and sessions happening across the week, our Master Chefs will be putting on an array of interactive culinary events.
Cooking Demonstration by Master Chef Loic Malfait
- When: Tuesday 8th March, 7pm
- Where: CIT Department of Tourism and Hospitality, Bishoptown, Cork,
- Admission: book your ticket here
Culinary Journey with Le Cordon Bleu – Photography Exhibition
- When: 23 February – 31 March 2016
- Where: Alliance Francaise Cork, Enterprise House, 2nd Floor, 36 Mary Street, Cork
- Admission: free – all welcome!
To find out more about the events taking place at the festival, please visit: http://corkfrenchfilmfestival.com/