Celebrating Bastille Day
with Le Cordon Bleu
Due to the current restrictions in Malaysia, the Embassy of France in Malaysia is celebrating its National Day online by inviting everyone to have a taste of France in real live from their homes. The Embassy had invited French related restaurants and schools to participate in presenting French dishes which can be ordered online and deliver to respective homes for all to savour. The Embassy will be promoting these delectable dishes via their social media channels which they will be posted for Bastille day Celebration.
Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia will be preparing 2 French dishes for this year’s celebration – Poultry Puff Pastry Pie with Duck Foie Gras and Snails in Burgundy red wine sauce, smoked duck breast, shitake mushrooms and pearl onions.
Come and celebrate this special occasion with special French meals prepared by chefs of Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia.
Clear instructions to reheat before serving will be attached with the package delivered to you.
We hope you will enjoy the special meals prepared by Le Cordon Bleu Master Chefs. Place your order now before we're fully booked!
- Menu A- Pithiviers de Volaille au Foie Gras de Canard (Poultry puff pastry pie with duck foie gras)
[Baked] reheat instruction will be given
- Menu B- Fricassée d’Escargots Bourguignonne (snails in burgundy red wine sauce, smoked duck Brest, shitake mushrooms and Pearl onions)
[frozen] reheat instruction will be given
🌟Special Promotion Price of RM130 when you order both Menu A + B
- (PRE-ORDER REQUIRED - Last call by 12 July 2021 2pm)
- 🛵Delivery on 13 July 2021 only after 4pm.
- A standard delivery fee of RM20 applies within Klang Valley & Selangor only.
- Limited quantity available.
To place your order, please WhatsApp to +6019-305 2586.