Sabrina Best: Tarte Tatin
One of the first things that comes to mind when thinking of autum treats are apple desserts. The most popular is the tarte tatin, a combination of a fragrant dough and carefully cooked, large pieces of apple. Let's learn how to make this very unique "upside-down" tart with pâte brisé (shortcrust pastry dough).
The recipe yields one Ø20cm tart.
Sunday, December 15th 13:00-16:00 (Japanese/English)
- There will be no refunds provided in the event of absence and/or late arrival. Please note that class date cannot be changed. For further details, please refer to class terms & conditions.
- Please be reminded that this class may be cancelled if the number of the participants does not reach the required number.
Guidelines on the day of your class
1. Please register at the reception 10 minutes before class. We do not accept registration after class begins.
2. The appropriate clothes (long selves and long pants) and shoes (fully covered sports shoes or chef shoes) are mandatory in the practical lesson.
The following items are also not permitted in the practical kitchen: Tops with loose shoulders, skirts, short pants, tights, leggings, boots, high heels, dress shoes, ballet flat shoes, sandals.
3. Things to bring: Materials for note taking, camera (no video and voice recording) and a bag for carrying your finished product.
4. We will provide a box for carrying your finished product, an apron and a kitchen towel.
Depending on the weather on the class day, we may advise you to bring a large ice pack.
Ice packs (at room temperature) are available for sale at the reception. Please purchase it before class, and make sure to hand your ice pack to the assistant before the practical class begins.
Tuition: ¥ 14,000
Duration: 3 Hours
Session added successfully.
Course: Sabrina Best: Tarte Tatin