Return Policy used by Le Cordon Bleu Mexico is:
- Starting the process of payment returning of each Certificate at least 30 days before the beginning of it, we will return 75% of the total amount paid.
- Starting the process of payment returning between 29 and 8 days before the beginning of each Certificate, we will return 50% of the total amount paid.
- Starting the process of payment returning between 7 and 1 day before the beginning of the Certificate, we will return 25%of the total amount paid.
- Once the Certificate has started there will be no refunds, except in special cases, which will be submitted to the Technical Council of the Institute.
- Application Fee of $2,000.00 USD IS NON REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
For single payments of programs such as Le Grand Diplôme, Cuisine Diploma and Pastry Diploma, the refund will be made as follows: the same policy will be applied as in the certificates for the marked return times but this will be only 70% minus an additional 15% for discounts applied to the original prices.
- Once the payment is don, is no refund.
If the course is canceled by Le Cordon Bleu Mexico, the amount paid will remain as a credit balance to be used in another short course/workshop, or a new date will be rescheduled for its completion (valid for one year)