In our June edition newsletter, the Shared Tables Thierry Marx Career Development Award was promoted, which provides Victorian cookery students with the opportunity to travel to and work in Paris for two weeks under the guidance of Thierry Marx and his kitchen team at the Mandarin Oriental hotel.
The winner will also spend three days at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and be able to enjoy some leisure time. As honoured sponsors, Le Cordon Bleu are proud to announce that the following student achieved third place, and also a number of students were finalists:
Tengku Ahmad Armand Azaro, studying Grand Diplôme concurrently in Melbourne. Commenced course in October 2015 and started his Industry Placement at Crown Casino in July 2016.
FINALISTS (Le Cordon Bleu Melbourne students):
- Sonya Nguyen (currently on Pâtisserie Industry Placement)
- William Dhana Marthen (Superior Cuisine)
- Ahn Jae Sang (currently on Cuisine Industry Placement)
- Yang Yilun (currently on Cuisine Industry Placement)
- Aaditya Manchanda (currently on Cuisine Industry Placement)
- Ronith Arlikatti (Intermediate Cuisine)
Congratulations and well done to all involved!