How to Apply for our Certificate Programmes
Thank you for considering Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Culinary School for your culinary studies. If you are a Thai student, please visit the Thai language website. The enrollment process for Thai students varies slightly from that of International students and so some of the steps below will not apply to you.
It is important to read and understand our admission procedures, requirements and deadlines. The information below outlines the entry requirements and admissions procedures.
We look forward to welcoming you either this academic year or in the near future at Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Culinary School.
There are two easy methods to apply for Le Cordon Bleu Dusit programmes.
You can apply online by clicking our “Programme & Apply” from the top menu. Then, choose your desired programme and course date and add to “School Bag” in order to proceed your application.
Download the application form and send to the school
Stage 1: Application Requirement
A completed and signed Application Form must be submitted to Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Culinary School with all the following relevant documents
- Education certificate/diploma or equivalent qualification
- Certified copy of academic transcript
- Photocopy of your passport details
- A Police Clearance Certificate is required for any applicant who lives in these countries.**
- 18 colour photographs on white background only (size 4 x 6 cm)
- A copy of bank receipt/pay-in slip of THB 5,000 for the non-refundable application fee payment
- Medical certificate (in case of any medical conditions or learning difficulties)
- Subject curriculum documentation (if requesting Recognition of Prior Learning or Course Credits for subjects previously completed)
- All documents must be translated into English.
- Please ensure that your name printed on your passport is exactly the same in the other required documents.
The application form with all relevant documents can be submitted via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 66 (0)2 2237 8878
- Post: to Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Culinary School
946 The Dusit Thani Building, 1st Floor Rama IV Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Upon receipt of the completed application form and supporting documentation, Le Cordon Bleu Dusit will assess the application to determine if all entry requirements have been met and to ensure availability of places in the course(s) chosen.
Stage 2: Letter of Offer
If the application is successful, Le Cordon Bleu Dusit will issue a “Letter of Offer” for a place in the nominated course. The Letter of Offer pack sent to each applicant or education agent includes:
- Letter of Offer
- Course, Fee and Initial payment details
- Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Fee, Refunds & Conditions Policy
- Admission Process and student visa information
- Purpose of Attending the Course (if required)
- Personal History Check (if required)
- Recognition of Prior Learning and Course Credit policy (if applicable)
Stage 3: Prior to Acceptance & First Payment
Overseas students intending to accept the offer must complete the “Personal History Check” and “Purpose of Attending the Course” by signing the forms and returning them to Le Cordon Bleu Dusit for a Pre-Approval Letter from the Thai Ministry of Education. Payment of tuition fee(s), uniforms and tool kits must be made at this stage - and proof of payment must accompany the returning of the above documents.
Stage 4: Confirmation of Enrollment
After receipt of the letters and related fees, Le Cordon Bleu Dusit will issue a Confirmation of Enrollment Package which includes Pre-Approval Letter, Letter to the Thai Embassy, the School Registration Letter, and the payment receipt.
Stage 5: Application for Visa
Overseas students must submit the COE package to the Thai Embassy/Thai Consulate in their country to obtain an education visa – also known as Non immigrant ED visa.