Our Le Cordon Bleu team have designed these cake toppers as a fun activity for the family to do together this Christmas.
Featuring some of our iconic Le Cordon Bleu imagery including our adorable mascot, Bechamel the Bear, these cute cake toppers will look great arranged on top of a sponge cake or as individual decorations for cupcakes.
Simply download and print the template and follow the step by step instructions below.
- Print as many copies of the designs as you would like to use.
- Cut out each design carefully with scissors.
- Stick these onto a stiff piece of card. Cut around the design again using scissors or a craft knife but be careful to protect the surface you are using with a wooden chopping board or similar if using a knife.
- Attach a lollipop stick to the back of your cake topper using glue. You only need to glue this about 1 inch in height from the base.
- If you would like to make the toppers double sided, simply repeat the first three steps and stick another design to the other side of the lollipop stick.
- Once the glue is dry, your toppers are ready to use. If you plan to use any icing or other decoration on your cake, make sure you apply this before carefully sticking the other end of the lollipop stick into the cake making sure it goes far enough in to be secure.