The student social evening at Le Cordon Bleu London is an exciting and informal opportunity to meet with fellow students, discover future suppliers and taste some delicious food! Not only it is a great way for students to get together but also a wonderful chance to meet passionate food professionals.
We are always delighted to welcome a varied selection of industry partners showcasing their skills and products every term. In Spring 2018, we were pleased to introduce:
- Jamon Iberico who hosted a live carving station
- Portland Shellfish showcasing a selection of crab meat
- Premier food supplier Classic Fine Foods
- MASH team hosted a brilliant stand with a large selection of fruits and vegetables
- Students also had the opportunities to discover chillies from all corners of the world thanks to Sous Chef
Additionally, our team entertained students with a beautiful cheese and wine pairing selection as well as a tasting of sherry thanks to Tio Pepe.
A selection of courses was also featured to help students better understand the different programmes available at the institute such as:
Chef Emil Minev hosted the live kitchen counter where he prepared a large variety of Spanish tapas.
Throughout the evening, students also had the opportunity to discover in exclusivity some of the new products available at Café Le Cordon Bleu and discover the large selection of Boutique items.