Come and meet us at
Le Cordon Bleu Paris will take part in Sirha from 19 to 23 January 2023 in Lyon. Recognised as the International Restaurant, Hospitality, and Food exhibition, this global event brings together professionals from all over the world.
Pastry Chef Instructors, students, and representatives of the institute can be found at stand 6G99, Place du Marché. This is the perfect opportunity to find out more about our Culinary Arts Diplomas, Continuing Education programmes, culinary workshops, and the workshops which will shortly be available at the Hôtel de la Marine.
Various activities will take place at our stand: competitions to win the Pastry School cookbook and daily pastry demonstrations by Fabrice Danniel, Deputy Culinary Arts Director, and Richard Lecoq, Pastry Chef Instructor.
Programme from Thursday to Monday:
- 14h00: raspberry and speculoos caramels
- 15h00: mango fruit jellies
- 16h00: dark chocolate mendiants
In addition to the activities taking place at our stand, the key events which will take place during SIRHA are:
- Thursday 19 to Saturday 21 January: French Bakery Cup
- Friday 20 and Saturday 21 January: World Pastry Cup
- Sunday 22 and Monday 23 January: Final of the Bocuse d’Or international cuisine competition
Le Cordon Bleu Paris at SIRHA 2023
19 to 23 January 2023 – Eurexpo Lyon, France
Place du Marché – Stand 6G99