10 January 2020
New students enrolled in the Diplôme De Cuisine and Diplôme de Patisserie are required to participate in a one day orientation program prior to commence of their course The orientation program provides an opportunity for students to:
- Meet Le Cordon Bleu Student Services staff who will provide information on a range of services that will make adjusting to life in and around the campus much easier e.g. banking, public transport and medical facilities as well as using the Canopy walk to access their hostels, the mall and other areas of Sunway City.
- Meet academic team members who will provide an overview of the study program, timetables, assessment requirements and relevant policies and procedures.
- They will also meet and socialise with current students from Intermediate and Superior levels.
- Learn about the Le Cordon Bleu Student Portal and Campus student login arrangements.
- Hear about relevant laws.
- Participate in a tour of the campus. During orientation week students will also participate in a field trip to the Chow Kit Wet Market where they can find French local produce available here in Malaysia.