We are pleased to announce that the Government of Ontario has developed a plan for the safe and gradual resumption of in-person lessons, for limited institutions/programs, commencing July 2nd, 2020.
On June 10th, Minister Romano announced that only certain private career colleges may participate in a voluntary reopening while being responsible for establishing their own plans in accordance with public health advice as well as ministry guidance. Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Institute is proud to announce it will take part in this reopening exercise, having shown its commitment to put the health and safety of our students and staff at the forefront, in applying the necessary steps that its COVID-19 Health & Safety Committee had determined such as:
1. The Immediate closure of our Ottawa campus at the start of the COVID-19 outbreak in mid-March.
2. Thorough deep clean of the building including electrostatic disinfecting.
3. Availability of online sessions presented by our Chefs.
4. Mandatory use of reusable cloth masks at all times while in the building. (Two reusable masks will be provided to all students as part of the student kit).
5. Immediate implementation of social distancing where feasible.
6. Reduced group size of classrooms and optimization of the overall Building capacity.
7. Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa COVID-19 Health and Safety Handbook for Students
Please be informed that these are amongst many new guidelines, and that new rules will be subject to change to remain in accordance with the most recent public health advice. Our team has been, and will continue to be, constantly aware of new legislations, and are using best practices from other Le Cordon Bleu campuses worldwide.
For now, visitors are only allowed on premises with an appointment and wearing a mask. If you wish to visit our campus and meet our team please make an appointment by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
On behalf of Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa, we would like to thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our campus so you can safely continue your culinary journey with us!