Who would have known that even a dish as humble as a Quiche has so many elements that must be correctly controlled to deliver perfection? A four hour group practical lesson. During the workshop our Le Cordon Bleu Master Chefs share with you their skills and knowledge of baking quiches and pies. You will also have the opportunity to put these skills to the test preparing you to reproduce these classic dishes in your home kithens.
Content of Making the Perfect Quiche and Pies Workshop:
• Selecting right type of Pastry for your filling
• How to making Shortcrust & Rough Puff Pastry
• How to select the cooking mould
• How to make a Raised Pies
• Classic Flavour Combinations
• Accompaniments for both hot & cold
Maximum of 16 participants working at their own station.
This course is now fully booked. Please click on the button below to be added to the waiting list.