This page contains content from our previous website. To learn more about us, check out our new website
THE CULINARY ARTS DIPLOMA & LE GRAND DIPLÔME®
≫ To apply to Le Grand Diplôme
≫ To apply to the Cuisine Diploma
≫ To apply to the Pastry Diploma
≫ To apply to the Bakery Diploma
To apply to Le Cordon Bleu Japan, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- Be 18 year old at least when classes start.
- Possess a Senior High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Have a sufficient level of the language in which classes will be taught: - Japanese courses: Native or Japanese Language Proficiency Test N3 Certificate.
- Chinese courses: Native or with full comprehension of Chinese language.
- English courses: Native or minimum IELT 5.0pts, TOEFL ibt. Min 60 pts, TOEIC 580/900 pts, or equivalent.
- Fill-in the Application Form.
- Sign the Agreement to the Terms & Conditions.
- Send a copy or the scan of the ID page of the passport.
- Complete the payment of the Administration Fees to confirm the seat booking.
- Send the receipt of payment of the Administration Fees by email.
Procedures for application to visas must be done by applicants themselves.
› Registration to a Certificate is only permitted if graduation from the previous level has been completed.
› The maximum period between the registrations to two Certificates of the same Diploma cannot exceed 10 years.
For any question or inquiry, please contact us;
Languages spoken: English, Japanese, French.