CREATE YOUR SIGNATURE CULINARY BUSINESS!
Advanced Culinary Management programme “Innovative training programme designed to help you start your own culinary business”
Join a FREE 1.30 hour Afternoon Tea and Seminar to learn more about the course.
Limited seats are available, so a reservation is required!
To reserve your seat, please complete the Online Registration Form.
Date: Saturday, 25th May 2019
Time: 13.00 – 14.30
Venue: Room Demo 1, 17th Floor, Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Culinary School
12.30 Registration of participants, Exclusive School Tour and Afternoon Tea
13.00 Introduction & Advanced Culinary Management Programme Overview by
13.45 Successful Alumni Sharing Session by Khun Win Singphatanakul
- Mr. Michel Peters - Joint Venture Director
- Mr. Junix Arcega Salinas - Academic Manager
- Founder of Wine I Love You Restaurant & Owner of Chocolate Ville and alumni - Diplome de Cuisine.
- Share ideas of starting culinary businesses 'Wine I Love You and Chocolate Ville'
- Restaurant operating techniques
- Managing techniques for wine & beverage
- How to create your own signature dishes using techniques and knowledge learned from Le Cordon Bleu
- Introduce our new programme 'Advanced Culinary Management'
14.30 End of the Seminar
The Advanced Culinary Management programme has been specifically designed to provide aspiring business owners with the relevant skills set to lead successful businesses in an increasingly competitive market.
Whether you seek an entrepreneurial pathway or a management pathway within the culinary industry, the Advanced Culinary Management programme will provide you with the operational training, skills and knowledge you need to succeed at this level.
A full-time course delivered over 11 weeks, the Advanced Culinary Management programme has a strong focus on culinary innovation, gastronomy, wine and beverage appreciation as well as business and restaurant management principles, Read More about the programme.
Exclusive Offers at the event
- Le Cordon Bleu Dusit offer 10% scholarship for Advanced Culinary Management (Save up to THB 26,500) July intake 2019
Who Should Attend
- Alumni - Le Cordon Bleu Grand Diplôme®, or Le Cordon Bleu Diplôme de Cuisine or Diplôme de Pâtisserie
- Participants who has equivalent studies and/or evidence of significant and recent professional work experience in cuisine or pastry
- Participants who dream of starting and running your own restaurant business
For more information, please contact us at 02 237 8877 ext. 1911-1916 or LINE: @LeCordonBleuDusit
Remarks: The event is FREE of charge.