This workshop will explore the most famous valley of California. Through a combination of lecture and tastings, participants will account for the quality and diversity of wines produced in the region. The lecture will cover key aspects of history, geography, climate, grape varieties, viticulture, winemaking techniques, and key producers. The tasting will include samples of the wines listed below.
- Robert Mondavi Napa Valley Fumé Blanc 2014
- Chateau Montelena Napa Valley Chardonnay 2015
- Beringer California White Zinfandel 2015
- Grgich Hills Estate Napa Valley Zinfandel 2013
- Beaulieu Vineyard Napa Valley Reserve Tapestry 2013
- Robert Mondavi Oakville, Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Shafer Napa Valley Merlot 2014
- Antinori Antica Atlas Peak, Napa Valley 2013
- Chistian Moueix Napanook, Yountville Napa Valley 2013
Duration: 3 hours
Date: Saturday 20 October 2018
Time: 13:00 - 16:00 hrs.
Language Conducted: English
Instructor: Mr. Christophe Mercier, Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Wine Instructor
Course Fee: THB 2,900
*Entry Requirement: Participants must be at least 20 years old.
Download Course Syllabus