An exciting “2-day Viennoiserie” workshop is now being offered.
Our Bakery Chef Instructor will take you through the baking process and show you step-by-step the different methods of making dough such as Croissant doughs. Participants will learn methods for mixing doughs, what is done during the fermentation stage, the correct proofing-time and the final baking process. It will allow you to recreate the aroma of freshly-baked pastries at home for the enjoyment of all your family and friends.
The workshop consists of:-
- Chocolate Croissant
- Ham & Cheese Croissant
- Pistachio Chocolate Danish
- Kouign Amann
- Raspberry Milk Bread
- Sablés Almond Croissants (Demonstration ONLY)
Date: Tuesday 10 - Wednesday 11 April 2018
Time: 09:00 - 16:00 hrs
Difficulty Level: 2 (1: Beginner, 2: Intermediate, 3: Advance)
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 12
Included in the price:
- A 6-hour practical session (not inclusive of a 1 hour lunch break), all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad, pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application
- It is not recommended for pregnant women to participate in the practical workshops due to the risk of slipping in the kitchens
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
This course is now fully booked. Please click on the button below to be added to the waiting list.