How to Apply
To apply to Le Cordon Bleu Japan Diploma and Certificate programmes the candidate must fulfill to requirements as indicated below.
Further information can be checked on our "Application Guidebook" or by contacting us.
- English: Native or minimum IELT 5.0pts, TOEFL ibt. Min 60 pts, TOEIC 580/900 pts, or equivalent. The Certificate is not required but an interview may be conducted to ensure the proper level of English.
- Chinese: native speaker or equivalent.
- Japanese: minimum requirement is JLPT N3 or equivalent. The certificate is not required but an interview may be conducted to ensure a proper level of Japanese.
- 18 year old on the Course Start Date. No upper age limit.
- Possess at least a Senior High School certificate or equivalent.
- Resume / CV .
- Statement of Motivation (300~500 words).
- Passport ID page (copy / Scan).
- 1 passport size colour ID picture (scan accepted).
- Confirmed payment of the Application Fees.
- Completed, dated and signed Application Form with all information.
- Dated & Signed agreements to the Terms & Conditions.
Please refer to PROGRAMMES to check the opening dates and apply online.
Any additional document to the online application must be written, dated and signed by the applicant to the programme.
Submission of all documents required to apply, as well as payment of the application fees must be made in order to book the seat.
The receipt to confirm the payment of the Application Fees must be sent by e-mail. Application fees are not refundable.
Documents as well as teaching material can be provided in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English or Japanese. By default, the language of the documents correspond to the language of the course applied to.
For any question or inquiry, please book a private appointment or contact us:
Book a Private Appointment
Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese and French.