Gap Year, Semester, and Summer Opportunities
Le Cordon Bleu has study options that allow you to master French cuisine, pastry, wine and management around your university study schedule. Options include:
Gap year after high school or during your college studies:
- 6-9 month cuisine or pastry diploma:
- Programs start every Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer
- Available at most internation locations including: Paris, Ottawa, London, Tokyo, Madrid, Wellington, Bangkok, Istanbul and more.
- 10 month wine management program in Paris
- 15 month cuisine or pastry diploma with internship in Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide.
- 5-11 week certificate programs in cuisine or pastry
- Programs start every Fall and Winter
- Available at most international locations: Paris, Ottawa, London, Tokyo, Madrid, Wellington, Bangkok, Istanbul and more.
- 3 month Gastronomy, Nutrition, & Food Trends program in London
- 6 month wine management program in London
Summer intensive culinary programs:
- 3 week Summer Essentials course in London
- 4 week pastry program in Tokyo
- 5-7 week cuisine or pastry program in Paris or London