We are holding our Pain (Bread) Buffet presented by our Advanced Bakery students. It is a good opportunity for those considering the bakery programme to speak with our students, chefs, and school staff.
Friday, March 17th, 18:30-19:30 Capacity: 30 (Chinese class)
Saturday, March 18th, 17:00-18:00 Capacity: 30 (Japanese class)
Monday, March 20th, 18:30-19:30 Capacity: 30 (English class)
- Targets: individuals considering our programmes
- Current students need not reserve; they can attend the event by arriving directly to the event location
- Once capacity has been reached, registration will close
- Fee: none
- we will ask you fill out a questionnaire at the end of the event
- attendees may find themselves featured on our home page or on social media after the event
- to encourage as many attendees as possible, we ask that registration is limited to once per person
- bread cannot be taken home
- in the event of absence without prior notice, be aware your attendance will not be deferred to the next pain buffets
＊ Register using the form below
On the day of the event, please come to the 1F reception of the school.