Roman Cuisine: Carbonara & Saltimbocca
Cucia Romana, Carbonara e Saltimbocca
Roman Cuisine, Carbonara and Saltimbocca
The quintessential taste of Roma, join us to learn how to make the perfect carbonara with Parma ham-wrapped veal saltimbocca alla Romana
On the Agenda:
- Saltimbocca alla Romana – veal with mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham
The workshop is held for a small group that gives participants a chance to work closely with our Chef. After your practical session, you will have a chance to enjoy tasting with Chef.
Date: Saturday 17 March 2018 (Application Deadline: 6 March)
Time: 09:00 - 13:00 hrs
Difficulty Level: 3 (1: Beginner, 2: Intermediate, 3: Advance)
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 10
Included in the price:
- A 4-hour practical session, all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad, pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application
- It is not recommended for pregnant women to participate in the practical workshops due to the risk of slipping in the kitchens
- While no prior knowledge is required for this course, it is recommended for cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
Total: ฿ 6,000.00
Duration: 4 Hours