Veal Ossobuco & Saffron Risotto
Ossobuco alla Milanese
Veal Ossobuco and Saffron Risotto
One of the most famous Italian dishes, Ossobuco is prepared with veal shank. In this workshop you will learn the proper procedure to cook a rich ossobuco, served with a saffron risotto.
On the Agenda:
- Ossobuco preparation and cooking method
- Gremolada (chopped herb condiment)
- Saffron Risotto
The workshop is held for a small group that gives participants a chance to work closely with our Chef. After your practical session, you will have a chance to enjoy tasting with Chef.
Date: Friday 9 March 2018 (Application Dealine: 26 February)
Time: 9:00 - 13:00 hrs
Difficulty Level: 2 (1: Beginner, 2: Intermediate, 3: Advance)
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 12
Included in the price:
- A 4-hour practical session, all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad, pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application
- It is not recommended for pregnant women to participate in the practical workshops due to the risk of slipping in the kitchens
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
Total: ฿ 6,500.00
Duration: 4 Hours