Italian Fruit Tart Crostata
Crostata di Frutta
Italian Fruit Tarte Crostata
Considered a quintessential must for the Italian Sunday table, the crostata is a beautifully molded pie crust filled with a lightly perfumed vanilla custard and topped with fresh, seasonal fruits.
On the Agenda:
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Vanilla pastry cream
- Assembly and presentation
The workshop is held for a small group that gives participants a chance to work closely with our Chef. After your practical session, you will have a chance to enjoy tasting with Chef.
Date: Monday 5 February 2018 (Application Deadline 29 January)
Time: 9:00 - 12:00 hrs
Difficulty Level: 2 (1: Beginner, 2: Intermediate, 3: Advance)
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 10
Included in the price:
- A 3-hour practical session, all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad, pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application
- It is not recommended for pregnant women to participate in the practical workshops due to the risk of slipping in the kitchens
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
This course is now fully booked. Please click on the button below to be added to the waiting list.