Homemade Nutella & Jams
Nutella, Marmellate di Mango, Banana, Mela & Caramello
Homemade Chocolate Spread, Mango Jam, Banana Jam and Toffee Apple Jam
As all Italian grandmothers know, jams are an indispensable staple in an Italian pantry and no household is ever without a homemade jam. Discover the secrets to creating your own jams as well as learning how to make your own delicious chocolate spread.
On the Agenda:
- Chocolate hazelnut spread
- Mango jam
- Banana cinnamon jam
- Toffee Apple jam (*contains rum)
The workshop is held for a small group that gives participants a chance to work closely with our Chef. After your practical session, you will have a chance to enjoy tasting with Chef.
Date: Wednesday 28 February 2018 (Application Deadline: 21 February)
Time: 9:00 hrs. - 12:00 hrs
Difficulty Level: 2 (1: Beginner, 2: Intermediate, 3: Advance)
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 10
Included in the price:
- A 4-hour practical session, all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad, pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application
- It is not recommended for pregnant women to participate in the practical workshops due to the risk of slipping in the kitchens
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
This course is now fully booked. Please click on the button below to be added to the waiting list.