Take your baking skills up a notch and impress your family and friends with these selections of modern style Eclairs with different flavors and decorations, with Éclair Gianduja (Hazelnut), Éclair Chocolat Caramelia (Caramel) and Eclaire Aquatique (Fondant glaze).
On the Agenda:
- Choux Pastry
- Gianduja glaze
- Streusel Cocoa
- Caramelia cream
- Caramelia glaze
- Gianduja crumble
- Vanilla cream
- Fondant glaze
The workshop is held for a small group that gives participants a chance to work closely with our Chef. After your practical session, you will have a chance to enjoy tasting with Chef.
Date: Wednesday 21 February 2018
Time: 09:00 - 16:00 hrs
Difficulty Level: 1.5*
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 12
Included in the price:
- A 6-hour practical session (not inclusive of a 1 hour lunch break), all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad and pencil, apron and hat.
- Maximum 12 participants working at their own stations.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application
- It is not recommended for pregnant women to participate in the practical workshops due to the risk of slipping in the kitchens
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
This course is now fully booked. Please click on the button below to be added to the waiting list.