Culinary Arts Students
New students enrolled in the Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire - Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Commercial Cookery or Pâtisserie), Grand Diplôme, Diplôme de Cuisine - Certificate III in Commercial Cookery and the Diplôme de Pâtisserie - Certificate III in Pâtisserie are required to participate in a two day compulsory orientation programme.
The orientation programme provides an opportunity for students to:
- meet Le Cordon Bleu Student Services staff who will provide information on a range of services that will make adjusting to life in Sydney much easier e.g. banking, public transport and medical facilities
- meet academic staff who will provide an overview of the study programme, timetables, assessment requirements and relevant policies and procedures
- learn about the Le Cordon Bleu Student Portal and student login arrangements
- learn about Overseas Student Health Cover
- receive accommodation information from external providers
- participate in a tour of the campus
- have a uniform fitting
- meet and socialise with other students
- Uniform fittings will be held offsite and as part of the Orientation program; if you miss the Orientation fitting session, please see Student Services staff for instructions.
Thursday 19 - Friday 20 January 2017 (Term 1)
Wednesday 12 - Thursday 13 April 2017 (Term 2)
Thursday 13 - Friday 14 July 2017 (Term 3)
Thursday 28 - Friday 29 September 2017 (Term 4)
Le Cordon Bleu Sydney Culinary Institute
TAFE NSW Northern Sydney Institute, Ryde College
250 Blaxland Road, Ryde Download NSW TAFE Map
Note: Further venue details will be provided upon enrolment
8.00am for registration
To prepare for orientation day students will need to bring their passport; overseas students are requested to provide a copy of their visa grant letter to Student Services at Registration.
CRICOS Provider Number: 02380M
RTO ID number: 4959