New students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business (International Hotel Management) and Bachelor of Business (International Restaurant Management) are required to participate in a one week orientation programme.
The orientation programme provides an opportunity for students to:
- meet Le Cordon Bleu Student Services staff who will provide information on a range of services that will make adjusting to life in Sydney much easier e.g. banking, public transport and medical facilities
- meet academic staff who will provide an overview of the study programme, timetables, assessment requirements and relevant policies and procedures
- learn about the Le Cordon Bleu Student Portal and student login arrangements
- learn about Overseas Student Health Cover
- receive accommodation information from external providers
- participate in a tour of the campus
- have a uniform fitting
- meet and socialise with other students
- Uniform fittings will be held offsite and as part of the Orientation program; if you miss the Orientation fitting session, please see Student Services staff for instructions.
Wednesday 11 - Friday 13 January 2017 (Semester 1)
Wednesday 5 - Friday 7 July 2017 (Semester 2)
Le Cordon Bleu Sydney Culinary Institute
TAFE NSW Northern Sydney Institute, Ryde College
250 Blaxland Road, Ryde Download NSW TAFE Map
Note: Further venue details will be provided upon enrolment
8.00am for registration
To prepare for orientation day students will need to bring their passport, eVisa and wear business attire - white shirt, black pants or skirt and black court shoes. Comfortable shoes can be worn on the field trip.
CRICOS Provider Number: 02380M
RTO ID number: 4959