Le Cordon Bleu Open Day
Discover why Le Cordon Bleu is the world’s most acclaimed culinary arts & hospitality management institute.
Join Chef Mauro for a delicious scallop culinary demonstration, followed by a cutting-edge molecular techniques class with Chef Ross & Chef Simon.
Indulge your sweet tooth with Marzipan sculpting, a delicious High Tea at Adams Bar, and see how an amazing chocolate showpiece is created.
A sensory treat awaits you in the cheese and wine pairing class which will prepare your appetite for Chef Simon’s Oyster Bar.
Talk to us about our world-class Bachelor of Business degrees in hotel or restaurant management. Our culinary arts certificates and diplomas offer expertise in patisserie or cuisine. With 95% of our graduates employed within 6 months, come and see your tomorrow at our Sydney Open Day.
Upcoming Open Days
- Date: TBC 2019
- Time: TBC 2019
- Meet our expert educators and industry professionals
- Tour our state-of-the-art facilities
- Learn about our prestigious culinary arts and Bachelor of Business degree programmes
- Experience culinary delights and sensory workshops
- Discover why Le Cordon Bleu is recognised as the world's best culinary and hospitality school
Register your attendance at Le Cordon Bleu Sydney's Open Day.