Two full days of hands on cake creation in the kitchen guided by our Master Pâtissier.
Two Days - Sydney
This two day hands-on Gateaux and Torten workshop will introduce you to everything you need to know to prepare fantastic looking and tasting cakes with recipes ranging from Milk Chocolate and Nougatine Entrement, Raspberry and White Chocolate Gateaux and Citrus and Mandarin Entremets. Learn about specialised equipment and silicon moulds, recipe methodology, gateaux design and structure for organising flavours and textures, as well as techniques for making and presenting your garnishes and glazes.
Register early as these courses do fill up fast. Please register online using the form below
Students and Alumni Discount
If you are a current student or alumni of Le Cordon Bleu you can get 10% off any short course. To get this special rate please contact Joan Kim directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF Brochure Download
Short Course Brochure 2018 - Le Cordon Bleu Australia
Please register by creating an account using the form below
- Student Requirements: Participants are required to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes in the kitchen.
- Entry Requirements: No prior knowledge or experience is required.
- Further Information:
- On Day One prepare your three Gateaux / Entremets (Choc and Nougat, Raspberry and White Chocolate, Citrus and Mandarin) with silicon moulds, using a variety of design features and production techniques.
- On Day Two assemble and finish your creations with glazes, garnishes, finishes and presentation techniques.
- Course Structure: Two full days of hands on cake creation in the kitchen guided by our Master Pâtissier.
- Who is the programme for: The public – people interested in cooking, culinary arts, amateur cooks.
- What qualification will I gain? Le Cordon Bleu Certificate of Participation.