Explore the nutritional benefits and culinary delights of this ancient form of food preservation during our 1-day Fermentation Workshop.
Hosted by our Chef, learn how to make Probiotic drinks and discover the advantages of integrating Pre- and Probiotics into your health regimen.
You will enjoy creating and consuming fermented items popular in vegan and vegetarian diets, such as:
- Kombucha (fermented probiotic tea)
- Kefir (milk, water and coconut)
- Live sauerkraut
- Kimchi (spicy Korean fermented cabbage)
- Fermented tabasco
- Lacto-fermented Chutney
Kefit, Kombucha kits and cultures will be available on the day for your enjoyment!
- Cost: $300
- Date: Saturday 24 August 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Location: Le Cordon Bleu Sydney - 250 Blaxland Road, Ryde, NSW 2112
*Recipes are accurate at the time of publication but are subject to change based on product availability.