One full day of hands on chocolate creation in the kitchen guided by our Master Pâtissier.
One Day - Sydney
Learn all about chocolate in Le Cordon Bleu’s chocolate truffles and bonbons workshop. Under the guidance of our Master Pâtissier, learn the technique of tempering and how to prepare and apply basic ganache using a variety of techniques such as hand rolling, moulding and piping. You will also learn how to produce moulded chocolate shells from tempered chocolate and how to apply a variety of professional decorative mediums and finishes.
Register early as these courses do fill up fast. Please register online using the form below
Students and Alumni Discount
If you are a current student or alumni of Le Cordon Bleu you can get 10% off any short course. To get this special rate please contact Joan Kim directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF Brochure Download
Short Course Brochure 2018 - Le Cordon Bleu Australia
Please register by creating an account using the form below
- Student Requirements: Participants are required to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes in the kitchen.
- Entry Requirements: No prior knowledge or experience is required.
- Course Structure: One full day of hands on chocolate creation in the kitchen guided by our Master Pâtissier.
- Further Information:
- This workshop includes:
- Introduction to chocolate – “from bean to bar”
- Tempering process
- Hand rolled ganache truffles
- Piped ganache bonbons
- Moulded ganache truffles
- Who is the programme for: The public – people interested cooking, culinary arts, amateur cooks.
- What qualification will I gain? Le Cordon Bleu Certificate of Participation.